Specialist Live Chat
Pay-in-3 Options Available
Free UK Delivery Over £50
MSA V-Gard® 520 Safety Helmet
£12.81 – £14.97 (Exc VAT)
Working at height or in confined spaces is challenging. To ensure your workforce wears their safety helmets and that they stay comfortably on the head through the day MSA developed the V-Gard 520 helmet. This modern hard hat is designed without peak so that unrestricted upward vision is guaranteed. New suspensions and optional chinstraps give stable retention on the head even when leaning.
V-Gard® 520 Safety Helmet, key features and benefits:
- No peak for confined spaces and to ensure perfect upward vision when working at height
- Selection of 2, 3 or 4 points chinstrap
- UV stabilised ABS helmet shell offers good resistance to scratches
- Provides lateral crush protection
- Built-in rain gutter for outdoor operations
- Ideal design for adapting earmuffs, visors or attaching headband of MSA eyewear with goggle adapter
- Ideal electrician helmet meeting EN 397 440 V AC and EN 50365 1000 V AC
- ELECTROSTATIC-INERIS Certified (testing according to EN 13463-1). Suitable for use in ATEX environments hazardous zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22
- Up to 7 shell colours: white, yellow, red, blue, green, orange, high viz orange
- Optional: badge holder for the front, text or full colour picture printing an all helmet sides; individual naming stickers; reflective stickers
- Lifetime: 3 years storage, +5 years service time; MSA delivers stickers to note date of first use and stick to inside shell
To save the PDF to your computer, right click the link, then choose ’save as‘ or just ’click‘ to open the PDF in a new window.
White, Blue, Orange
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.