Specialist Live Chat
Pay-in-3 Options Available
Free UK Delivery Over £50
SWATCOM SC12 Passive Earmuffs are designed for shooting and military purposes. The SNR of this product is 28dB (medium) and such environments that require hearing protection are, for example, traffic, domestic appliances and public events. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the hearing protector for a specific purpose.
£28.80 (Inc VAT)
SWATCOM SC12 Passive Earmuffs, key features and benefits:
- Designed for shooting and military purposes
- Designed cups fit to be used with other safety products
- Its balanced headband force and light weight make it very comfortable to wear
- Easy to store and carry by foldable headband
- Cups ABS plastic
- CE-marked and approved in accordance with PPE directive 89/686/EEC
- Tested in accordance with EN 352 and ANSI S3.19-1974
- Weight 220 g
- EU Tariff code: 3926909790
- SNR 27 dB / NRR 21 dB. The detailed attenuation values are presented below in the table. They were obtained under laboratory conditions and are for comparison purposes only. The SNR of this product is 27dB (medium) and such environments that require hearing protection are, for example, traffic, domestic appliances and public events. However, the user is responsible for the suitability of the hearing protector for a specific purpose.
- We recommend to replace the cushions as necessary, at least every 6 months
- The recommended maximum shelf life is 5 years from putting into service
SWATCOM SC12 Passive Earmuffs, Attenuation values:
|ATTENUATION VALUES||H = 31dB||M = 24 dB||L = 20 dB||SNR = 28 dB|
|Mean attenuation (dB)||17.0||19.1||25.2||26.2||37.3||n/a||40.6||n/a||40.3|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.